Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Snapshots

Shannon sent me tons & tons of baby clothes for Hope. Shannon has been my best friend for almost 19 years. But she lives in Los Angeles so we don't see each other too often. I'm so excited we both had our baby girls in the same year. Abby is 6 months older than Hope so I'm sure she will have a lot to teach her! They are coming for a visit this weekend and it will be the first time Abby & Hope meet. I am so excited, I cannot wait!
This picture is a bit old -- but I think it perfectly captures Hope & Jack's dynamic. LoL.
I've been meaning to do a post on our trip to the library (we took the bus there for fun - it's only a 5 minute trip & the bus stop is half a block from our house). I haven't had time to write the post yet so for now these pics will have to do! Little preview! Jack found these books and wanted to take them home 'for daddy'.

Someone got tired...

Back in May, just a few days before Hope was born, Brent's mom invited me to a 'tea party' at their church. They had a panel of women who spoke on the topic of 'kindness'. I loved it -- and I even won a door prize for being pregnant!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!