Saturday, April 25, 2009

My husband wants me to blog about how bad the Raiders are.

I don't want to though. I don't even watch football. Plus we have an entire drawer of Raiders onsies for baby J that I didn't order so somebody must be in a fight with their little best friend the Raiders. I'm staying out of it.

I could blog about the Swine Flu. Possible "Pandemic". I keep checking Yahoo News every 1/2 hour to see if it's reached Oregon yet.

How about the fact that cribs are in fact NOT the best place to put a sleeping child if you happen to have a pre-crawling baby who manages to wedge himself between two corners with this little arm sticking through the bars in a desperate attempt to reach freedom.

Or I could come clean and admit I don't have anything interesting, wise, funny, or shameful (see pantry post) to share but am blogging anyway because I am involved in an elaborate procrastination scheme that has taken so many twists and turns I may accidently end up doing exactly what I am avoiding: going to buy LAUNDRY SOAP so that I can continue the important task of washing clothes. Bleh.

Also, we need dishwasher soap. Bleh. Just kidding. We have a whole bin of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!